Volunteering: Give it a try
Our club thrives because of the effort and goodwill of many people who give their time freely and willingly to benefit of all the players starting on the bottom rung of the rugby ladder. its continued success relies on these volunteers, and the club is always looking for more people to help and join in the fun. Why not have look at the list of things that need to be done to make London Welsh a fun, safe and beneficial place for your children. At the bottom of this page, you'll find a set of documents that describe each of the roles. The range is huge, and there's almost certainly something for all.
Do you want to:
- Give something back?
- Have fun?
- Learn new skills?
- Help others?
A Volunteer is someone who:
- Gives their skills and time
- Carries out their chosen volunteer role
- Helps the community and the club
- Gets something out of it for themselves
- Does it for free
- Our players
- Our club
- The game
What’s it like to Volunteer?
- “Volunteering helps me put things in perspective – it keeps me in touch with my club.”
- “It’s the best decision I’ve made.”
- “In a word? Stimulating. And challenging. And sometimes tiring. But always rewarding – it’s incredibly rewarding. Actually, can I have more words?!”
What can I do?